Broken bridge aluminum is also called thermal insulation broken bridge aluminum profile, thermal insulation aluminum alloy profile, broken bridge aluminum alloy, broken cold and hot bridge profile, broken bridge aluminum-plastic composite profile.
It has better performance than ordinary aluminum alloy profiles.
The "bridge" in the name "Broken Bridge Aluminum" refers to the "cold and hot bridge" in the sense of materials science, and the word "broken" means action, that is, "break the cold and hot bridge".
It is an improved version based on the old aluminum alloy windows to improve the insulation performance of doors and windows.
The principle of the broken bridge aluminum alloy window is to use PA66 nylon to separate and tightly connect the indoor and outdoor two layers of aluminum alloy into a whole to form a new heat-insulating aluminum profile.
1. Good thermal insulation: PA66 nylon in the aluminum profile of the broken bridge has low thermal conductivity;
2. Good sound insulation: The structure is carefully designed, the joints are tight, and the test results are 30db sound insulation, which is in line with the relevant;
3. Impact resistance: Because the outer surface of the broken bridge aluminum profile is aluminum alloy, it is more impact resistant than the plastic steel window profile;
4. Good airtightness: multiple sealing strips are installed at each gap of the broken aluminum profile window, which has good airtightness;
5. Good water tightness: The doors and windows are designed with rain-proof structure to completely isolate rainwater from the outdoors;
6. Good fire resistance: aluminum alloy is a metal material and does not burn;
7. Good anti-theft: Broken bridge-type aluminum alloy windows, equipped with excellent hardware accessories and high-grade decorative locks, make thieves helpless;
8. Maintenance-free: The broken-bridge aluminum alloy window profile is not easy to be corroded by acid and alkali, will not turn yellow or fade, and almost no maintenance is required.